We have been proudly serving the Charlotte area since 2010. We pride ourselves in thorough inspections and cleanings to keep your fireplace system running safely and smoothly year after year.
“I just had Marc Anthony of Emberstone Chimney Solutions at my home for an overall inspection and cleaning of vented gas log fireplace and also to clean dryer vent. Marc was very courteous and professional in his work. He performed the ... More”
Cheryl - Google
“ We had a chimney sweep and inspection for our wood burning fireplace. Marc & Daniel were very professional, thorough, and explained the systems in an easy to understand manner. Loved the diagrams they drew to show us the issues they found and their impact on our fireplace. They were super clean with no mess too!”
Josclyn - Google
“I just received the best service from Emberstone Chimney Solutions! Chris serviced my chimney very quickly & was super professional. He took the time to take photos, and explain exactly what was going on! I would highly recommended to use this company for any chimney repairs!! Thank you so much for your help!”
Ashley - Google
Leaky chimneys can cause moisture damage to the point that bricks fall into the chimney and clog it up (commonly seen in older homes that are not lined) or an animal builds a nest in the chimney clogging it up. Whatever the case maybe, if the chimney is clogged there is a problem with the airflow, which could result in no heat and hot water or a more severe type of leak — carbon monoxide.
Your chimney can become clogged for many reasons. If a cap doesn't cover the flue, it is extremely easy for birds, squirrels, and other critters to crawl into your chimney bringing with them a significant amount of nesting materials. These materials can completely block your flue, preventing the chimney from drafting correctly. Additionally, this material is highly flammable. If you think that your chimney is clogged or in need of maintenance, let us take a look before the problem becomes dangerous.Get Help
As mentioned before, animals and their nesting materials are the primary cause of clogged chimneys. Leaves and debris are also a cause of chimney clog. Because of the location of your chimney, these materials can build up in and around your chimney year round. Creosote, the byproduct of burning wood, is also a cause of chimney clog. Over time, creosote builds up on the sides of the flue and the firebox system. This blockage can result in flue fires or potentially a whole house fire. A buildup of 1/18-1/14” is more than enough to create a fire hazard. Regular cleaning helps prevent against the accumulation of creosote. If the chimney is clogged, it will keep smoke and combustible gas in the home rather than letting them out. This can lead to many health risks and an increased risk of fire.Get Help